Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Bouquet of ribbon- roses

 
 
 
A Friend wanted to send a gift to her friend studying in London and thus she approached me for help. Fresh flowers would not have lasted and moreover, it was definitely easier to use Interflora instead to order a bouquet online from one of the UK websites.
 
I took up the job and designed a bouquet made of sation ribbon roses.
 
 
 
 This bouquet can now withstand the flight from Singapore to London and her friend can keep the bouquet with her as long as she wants!

Since Hanabee's style is about dreamy and sweet, I used some nice lacey ribbon to cover the bottom and added a little pearl to the handle.

 
 
I also added some pearls to some of the roses to give the bouquet an elegant feel.
Considering this a first time in creating the ribbon roses bouquet, I am quite satisfied with the results. The process has gotten me thinking of new ideas on ribbon roses arrangements!
 
My friend was very and satisfied when I presented the bouquet to her. How I wished I could keep the bouquet for myself!
 
Bouquets need not come in the forms of fresh or artificial flowers. This art and craft session has opened another avenue for Hanabee!

No comments:

Post a Comment